25 February 2011

Other "be careful what you wish for" news

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... and guess that ol' Mo wishes he could somehow climb down from all that "die a martyr" yip-yap...
"Gadhafi's days are numbered," said Col. Hussein. "If we capture him, he will be publicly prosecuted for his crimes. But if the youth find him first, I don't think I'll see Gadhafi in less than 40 or 50 pieces."
Hmmm... methinks the Arab Middle East may just need a few more "democracy" lessons...
-- BAGHDAD -- At least 19 people were killed in Iraq on Friday as tens of thousands defied an official curfew to join a nationwide "Day of Rage," echoing protests that have roiled the Middle East and North Africa since January.
I know, I know... I should lay off the poor Middle East... and go after the real jihadis.

**********

BREAKING: Prez Obluster finds lost testicles
" -- TRIPOLI, Libya -- The United States said on Friday it was imposing sanctions and cutting diplomatic ties with Libya as Moammar Gaddafi's security forces stepped up efforts to crush a widening revolt against his rule."
I guess the first thousand dead protesters were deductible, huh?