21 August 2024

THE COURTS CAN'T PROTECT YOU... AND NEITHER CAN THE COPS...

insert alt text here
-- "RCMP have identified Marlon 'Mano' David Glover, 41, as the man who killed three members of a western Manitoba family last week, in what they described as 'a horrific act' stemming from intimate partner violence." --
When there's a 'Marlon' in your life... you are absolutely on your own...
-- "A protection order filed by the woman was granted late last year. Sherring said that on Nov. 24, RCMP seized two firearms and ammunition from Glover, as well as his licences to possess and acquire guns." --

Which, apparently didn't slow him down a bit. 

Remember... Justin says there's no right to self defense in Canada...

-- “I’ve had numerous sleepless nights thinking he’s going to come knocking on my door or come barging in and I’m all alone, I have nothing to defend myself, I live out in the country by myself.” --