09 April 2012

Who needs judges, or grand juries...

...when you have professional journalists?
-- SANDFORD, FLA. -- The year before Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier by becoming the first African American to play major league baseball, he fled the racist threats of townspeople in Sanford, Florida, where Trayvon Martin was shot 66 years later.
Now you're dragging Jackie Robinson into this? Seriously?

Hmmm... funny how they're still using that old picture whenever they talk about this thing.

**********

LIVE & DON'T LEARN:
"During our investigation it became evident that there was an error made in the production process that we deeply regret," NBC News said in a statement.
**********

RELATED: Other stories you'll never see...

...on CBC's 'The National'...
"Gang Of Obama's Sons Attack White Dude In The Name Of 'Trayvon'"
Or, hey... how about the Alabama police department who 'don't mess' with the local black outlaw motorcycle gang?

**********

LAST WORD: Zimmerman speaks up...
"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life."