22 March 2018

So what's next on the forbidden list?

Drinking alcohol, fatty desserts... skydiving, motorcycles...
YouTube is entering the gun control debate with a new ban on videos which demo firearms or link to websites selling firearms or firearm accessories.
**********

RELATED: I'm from the Trudeau-sphere...

...I'm here to save you...liar, liar
"The measures we announced today will help keep assault weapons and illegal handguns off our streets – making all of us safer.
Wait a minute... Canadian firearms outlets were selling illegal handguns?

Well, apparently, ONLY TO FOLKS who couldn't produce a federally mandated acquisition/possession license.

Good thing Pierre-lite closed that loophole.

**********

LAST WORD: I heard that all you have to say is:
"Give me a gun,
Give me a gun,
Give me a gun."

And then spit.

And they have to give you a gun.

That's what my Liberal voting neighbour told me anyway.
Priceless.