05 April 2016

What's not to love?

A fantastical female fairytale creature... apparently trapped in a man's body...insert alt text here

"I am the Dragon Lady, a pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind."
Sorry, Puff... if you're leaving anything behind, I'd suggest it's your sanity.

ps... At the risk of being branded overly insensitive... is anybody else thinking... "less parrot, more reptile?"


6 comments:

bill elder said...

Didn't they make a movie about this guy?

Yeah,I think it was called "red dragon" -Ralph Finnes did a masterful job of portraying one of these tattooed creatures in "transition".

Neo Conservative said...

*
"bill elder says... think it was called "red dragon"

from the book by the same dude who wrote "silence of the lambs".

this guy is simply the logical extension of "woman trapped in a man's body" trope.

next week he'll be campaigning for the right to marry an iguana.

*

Anonymous said...

old white guy says.........strange does not begin to describe it.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"polly wants a... what the f@ckin' f@ck!?!?

*

UCSPanther said...

If I were a betting man, I would wager this freak will end up like Denis Avner (The freak who engaged in a horrific orgy of self-mutilation to make himself into a tiger): Dead by his own hand when reality finally kicks down the door and makes him realize how much of a freak he has become.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"ucspanther says... this freak will end up like Denis Avner"

i have to confess, this was something i thought as well. the suicide rate for pre-op and post-op transsexuals is virtually identical... never mind when you turn yourself into... well, whatever this is.

note that there are no post-surgery/ink photos with his child.

*