18 February 2008

Infamous Queen Shirlene

Noted HRC Sockpuppet...goes down for the count...
"The human rights commission advised my lawyer that McGovern quit because of the public backlash against the commission -- and against her in particular. In other words, she didn't like being called a censor in the blogosphere."
This bit here, though... is what they call the "money shot"...
"As I wrote in the Globe last month, at my interrogation, McGovern wanted to make small talk and shake my hand."

"I upset her by not being complicit in my own prosecution."

"I'm not sympathetic. I believe that any government bureaucrat who makes a living interrogating citizens about their political beliefs ought to be held in public contempt."
Hey, baby... you're not paranoid -- the whole world -- IS watching...
What we see here is a petty bureaucratic tyrant who knows that the accusation alone is enough to find the defendant guilty, and that the whole procedure, as she understands it, is a waste of breath.

She knows she’s not obligated to listen to a word the defendant says. It’s all she can do to restrain herself from cutting out paper dolls while Levant speaks.
And the big karmic wheel continues to turn.

*