30 October 2007

The Man who would be...

A sort of clumsy, irrational Court Jester...
"It's a mistake. It will not help the productivity of our country, it will not help our families as it should."

"It's a big mistake," Mr. Dion said.
Apparently not enough of a "big mistake" though... to take a principled stand against it.
"We will choose our time when we decide to put this government down," he said.

"It will not be tomorrow."
You think this guy ever watches himself on television?

**********

RELATED: Jason Cherniak, meanwhile, is choosing to celebrate the inescapable genius of his conquering hero.
"As far as I can tell, the Tories are giving the Liberals everything they want."
Well, Jason... I think that borders on the truly delusional... but I'd definitely say they're giving the fiberals everything they deserve.
"They will also increase the basic personal exemption, which I believe to also be reimplementing a Liberal tax cut. I'm not positive on that one, though."
Which actually means, in typical Cherniak fashion... "I have no idea if this is true, but I'll say it anyway."
"My suggestion would be to say that most of the tax cuts are the implementation of Liberal policy. We should vote for it, take ownership and make it clear to the media that this is a combined effort by Liberals and Conservatives to lower taxes."
They just can't help themselves, can they?

**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
With Stephane's assistance, Harper now has his majority government. And the beauty of it is that it didn't cost the taxpayer a penny for election costs.

Technorati Tags: , ,