29 September 2007

Denis Khadr...

Wants to visit Afghanistan... I say let the troopers give him the deluxe tour...
Mr. Coderre shrugged off any suggestion that he's about to embark on an intercontinental political stunt.

“It's not a stunt. I'm doing my job,” he said.
Many of you will remember Denis from such patriotic job-related pronouncements as, "To ask us to make a choice between the Taliban detainees and our troops I think it's infamous."

Yeah Denis... that's a hard one.

After all the support Denis and his boss have been giving our soldiers... I'm certain they'll take special care of him.

**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
"As far as I'm conerned, the whole Liberal Party of Canada can go to Afghanistan. If Dion talked to the Taliban long enough, they wouldn't know who's fighting who after awhile."

"Who'd miss them?"

Technorati Tags: , ,