29 September 2007

Denis Khadr...

Wants to visit Afghanistan... I say let the troopers give him the deluxe tour...

Mr. Coderre shrugged off any suggestion that he's about to embark on an intercontinental political stunt.

“It's not a stunt. I'm doing my job,” he said.
Many of you will remember Denis from such patriotic job-related pronouncements as, "To ask us to make a choice between the Taliban detainees and our troops I think it's infamous."

Yeah Denis... that's a hard one.

After all the support Denis and his boss have been giving our soldiers... I'm certain they'll take special care of him.

**********

FROM THE COMMENTS:
"As far as I'm conerned, the whole Liberal Party of Canada can go to Afghanistan. If Dion talked to the Taliban long enough, they wouldn't know who's fighting who after awhile."

"Who'd miss them?"

Technorati Tags: , ,


9 comments:

spike said...

i wonder if he'll stop to have a chat with hesbollah in lebenon ???

Neo Conservative said...

*
denis is an important guy... let him walk point.

*

argee said...

"This is not a stunt", this from the guy who as a teenager swore he saw UFO's.Hah, he has been pulling stunts all his life, typical Lieberal....

syncrodox said...

Neo

The utter audacity of Dionne Corleone's posturing power play is only surpassed by it's risks.


Syncro

Raphael Alexander said...

I didn't quite get the reference at first. I was like, Denis... Khadr? Kind of like the first time I heard Taliban Jack, I thought it was an awfully strange English name for a terrorist.

Paul MacPhail said...

UFO's are what civilians call UCT's. Them being real isn't in question, it's what are they that people don't understand. As far as our soldiers taking care of Coderre, I have no doubt that they will. That's why they are held in such high regard.
As far as I'm conerned, the whole Liberal Party of Canada can go to Afghanistan. If Dion talked to the Taliban long enough, they wouldn't know who's fighting who after awhile. Who'd miss them?

GDW said...

Great idea. We could probably get the whole Liberal Party into a single plane. Or a few environmentally friendly canoes, for that matter.

k. smart said...

Coderre said he would go without government support.

He did not say he would be going without taxpayer funding.

Travel on your own money. Then you would be somewhat believable.

Cheers!

Neo Conservative said...

*
"k. smart said... He did not say he would be going without taxpayer funding."

hell... my guess is if there wasn't a tim hortons, he'd have a totally different itinerary.

*