02 March 2008

The Dumb-pire strikes back

Uber-Ranter Bobby McClelland is looking for another moment in the sun...
"A simple question, Mr. Kay. Do you believe Palestine has the right to exist?"
by Robert McClelland Mar 02 2008 9:54 AM
Jonathan... perhaps it's none of my business, but I'm not sure you wanna be brushin' up against this vile gasbag.
"Are you willing to do that or are you just going to prove me right; that when they came for me, Jews like you didn’t give a shit."
Yeah, Bobby... that could happen.

As Damian Penny so aptly put it, "First they came... for the Idiots."

**********

UPDATE: Nowhere to go... BUT POSTAL
"I hope that type of sentiment comforts you the day you find yourself staring down the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun, Mike."
Great... now McClelland's channelling "Dirty Harry".

*