11 October 2012

All You Need Is Love

At Canada's nationally subsidised broadcaster, it seems a murder (and putting a stray slug in a 13 year-old's noggin) is merely the subtext...
"I haven't given up on my brother, I never have and as much as people would like me to I never will," she said.

"I've been trying to do as much as I could, to like just influence him even in this time right now and just to basically remain positive."
Yup... you just follow that yellow-brick road, Dorothy.

Hmmm... wait a minute. Here's another story the Ceeb apparently took a pass on...
Wednesday, Christopher Husbands was found guilty of sexual assault in relation to an incident back in 2010.

Husbands testified he had consentual sex with the woman the night of October 31st, 2010 but stopped when he realized she was crying. He says he didn't know why she was crying.

The justice rejected Husbands testimony as implausible and unbelievable.
A convicted rapist on trial for murder... and the CBC is pumping out more rainbows and unicorn farts.