13 December 2016

Trudeau taskforce takes the "high" road

...no selling weed to primary school kids...
"The Canadian Medical Association had recommended setting the age at 21, with strict limits on quantity and potency until 25."
But, apparently... Justin knows better.

**********

RELATED: And then there's "Crap & Fade"
"Do I hear an echo? In fact, Dalton McGuinty made this exact same promise to Ontarians back in 2009. We would become a clean-tech capital of the world!"
We are truly doomed.

**********

COMPARE & CONTRAST: It's a new day...
"There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. I know you agree that a known Afghan bomb-maker with the blood of American service members on his hands fits into that category."
Shove that up your safe space, Buttercup!

Bonus Round:
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”