12 June 2012

Frankly, I'm shocked... I had no idea...

...you could even be charged for this "victimless crime" anymore in Ontario...
-- OTTAWA -- Police are hunting for a 17-year-old girl accused of forcing other Ottawa teens into prostitution.

Two 15-year-olds, already in police custody, face almost a dozen charges. The third suspect is the wanted 17-year-old.
**********

COMPASSIONATE, INTELLECTUAL LEFT REPLIES:
"Lovely bunch of brownshirts today I see, Herr neo."
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 12:38 AM, June 13, 2012
This is the same simpleton who emails me a "Heil Harper" every day at this time... after getting home I imagine, from his less than satisfying career in the (fast) food service industry.

He occasionally throws in a "fat faggot" or a "nazi-neo"... often icing his cake with the "n-word".

He's been doing it for years and I imagine he couldn't stop now... even if he wanted to.

This is the real reason for the resurgence of the political right... the failure of imagination on the sinister side of the political spectrum.

Nonny... you do all the work for me. Keep up the good work...
"Harris Decima tracks the Cons at 35%, well short of any majority. They've already peaked only a day into week 2. It's grim."

"We don't have to win, we merely need to keep Harper from majority. The rest will be sorted with Conservative blood lust seconds into May 3rd. Bet on it."

"ps. I can only imagine how your beefy temple will throb when Harpo fails to deliver the magic majority. Can't wait."
Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 8:05 PM, April 04, 2011
I almost feel sorry for him.