07 February 2008

This compulsive serial self-Googler...

May finally be one toke over the line...
"The Wicked Witches of the West and East - plus their Muslim-loathing Winged Monkeys, and the Freespeech Martyrs Brigade, Levant and Steyn - have also devoted lots and lots of space to it, in some cases sneering that I am a pedophile, that I made it all up, that I am a Nazi, and so on."
I don't wanna harsh your mellow Special K... but it sounds like you're straying into "Lucy" Warman territory here.
"Immodestly, all of this suggests to me that the things I have been writing on this web site about racism, anti-Semitism and human rights have perhaps had an impact."
Or maybe Warren... you just need to take a couple weeks in Cancun... snag some rays... loll around on the beach?

'Cos you're sounding a little stressed out here, bro.

**********

LAST WORD: Why he's called Special K...

Rumour has it... he got his law degree from a cereal box.
"I contacted Kinsella to advise him that I was legal counsel for Blazing Catfur. I didn't expect what came next."

"First, Kinsella demanded to know if I was licensed to practise law in Ontario. I thought it was a trick question: all Canadian lawyers now have the right to practise law across the country."

"I thought Kinsella was just joking around, but he wasn't -- he genuinely didn't know that, and he told me he was going to immediately (it was Sunday night, if I recall) write a letter to the Law Society to put a stop to my shenanigans!"
*