10 February 2008

See, this is sorta like free speech...

Living your life fully... sometimes has unforseen and upsetting consequences... but nobody who believes... I mean really believes... in democracy is gonna tell you that it's now verboten.
-- HUNTSVILLE, Ont. -- A late-night snowmobile outing ended tragically Saturday for two people near a central Ontario community as their craft went through the ice of Lake of Bays.

The Ontario Provincial Police dive team recovered the bodies of two males from the lake Saturday, police said in a release.
The point I suppose, is that I choose, for the most part... to make my own choices about my own life.

There are exceptions, of course.

Your right to flail your fists around... ends at the tip of my nose. You don't have a right to drive your Viper at 200 kmh on a public highway, or shoot somebody you imagine insulted you.

In the main though, I believe that Steffi and the nanny-state leftbots should keep their interfering noses outta my business.

I reserve the right to live my own life.

*