09 April 2017

How does your light shine...

Wash away my troubles... ...wash away my pain... with the rain in Shambala...

The University of Missouri has announced the closure of three additional undergrad residence halls due to the shortfall in student enrollment following the 2015 race protests. The closures bring the total number of closed residence halls to seven.
**********

RELATED: Need some detail?
The prolonged protests featured professor Melissa Click calling for "some muscle" to evict a student journalist from a public space, giving us a pretty good glimpse of how the left is again embracing violence and intimidation over debate.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

old white guy says............there are still 31,010 more students there than there should be.

Neo Conservative said...

*
i'm just loving the irony of these "social justice warriors" driving this university off a financial cliff.

*

Anonymous said...

So the chickens did not come home to "roost" I used to think I had a disadvantage not having gone to a University.
Listening to the pack of educated buffoons baying about the latest "cause" convinces me I did not miss a thing.
My Red Seal endorsement enables me to make a good living and the people I encounter on jobs are far more interesting than the snowflakes howling about POTUS Trump etc.

Neo Conservative said...

*
i can imagine the fathers of all these self-entitled little snots finding out what junior is really doing at college...

"i should've sent the little thug to welding school..."

*