07 November 2012

FROM THE COMMENTS:

you get the kind of government you deserve

"Surrounded by children that have voted to have "candy" for dinner for the next 4 years."
**********

AND MORE HERE:
"Mitt Romney and his family would have been the essence of exactly what this country needs. But what was Romney's recipe? Romney's recipe was the old standby: American route to success, hard work. That gets sneered at. I'm sorry. In a country of children where the option is Santa Claus or work, what wins?"

"And say what you want, but Romney did offer a vision of traditional America. In his way, he put forth a great vision of traditional America, and it was rejected. It was rejected in favor of a guy who thinks that those who are working aren't doing enough to help those who aren't. And that resonated."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shorter you: WAHHHHHH!!!! WAHA AHHH!! WAHHH!!@!

Said it before, I'll say it again: Your tears sustain me.

Neo Conservative said...

*
"anon unashamedly announces... Said it before, I'll say it again: Your tears sustain me."

yes you have, nonny. many, many times over the last 3 or 4 years. along with all the insults and threats to harm me and my family... posted under your many various & fractured identities.

"If it was me firebombing you, you would not have a chance at a second thought, because as soon as you exited the building, well, the whole idea of the firebomb was to flush the skunk (you) out and get you into um, range."

my tears sustain you? wait a minute, that sounds so familiar.

in any case, that's a pretty sad admission. of course, your obsession with me is well-documented... not really news.

the question is why. care to enlighten us, nonny?

*