28 August 2006

Hezbollah leaders "regret"

In an interview with Lebanese television last night, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said: “We did not think, even 1 per cent, that the capture would lead to a war at this time and of this magnitude. You ask me, if I had known on July 11 . . . that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not.”
Sheikh Nasrullah has just realised his name is indelibly inscribed on the Israeli counter-terror shopping list.

I'm hoping he's not too fond of the great outdoors, cos' if he ever, ever steps outside of his rathole bunker, some Israeli pilot or Mossad sniper team is gonna be hanging around, just waiting to change his horoscope. *(not my wish btw, just the way they do business)*

I pointed out the short-range aspect of Sheikh Nasrullah's tactics back on July 14th.

See... "Operation Punch myself in the Face."

Technorati Tags: , ,