23 June 2021

ONE SIDE HAS 400 MILLION GUNS...

...the other still can't figure out which bathroom to use...insert alt text here
-- "On April 8, 2021, Biden said that 'no amendment is absolute'.”
Now, apparently, he's doubling down...
-- “The Second Amendment from the day it was passed limited the type of people who own a gun and what type of weapon you could own,” Biden said. --
Them's fightin' words, old man...
"Before, I thought my AR-15 would be enough, but when Biden pointed out that the U.S. government has fighter jets and I only have an assault rifle, I realized I really needed to beef up my anti-tyranny defense systems."
IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER:
"President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is planning to bring tens of thousands of illegal aliens ordered deported under former President Donald Trump’s administration back to the United States."