08 March 2021

"Megan Smollett"

IN OTHER 'PEOPLE OF CHOLER' NEWS:insert alt text hereSeems there's no such thing as gratitude anymore...
“I wasn’t planning on saying anything shocking, except for my husband’s racist family almost drove me to suicidal thoughts while I was pregnant with my baby.”
Not that poor, marginalised pauper Prince Charming is any more lucid...
“Harry’s saying, ‘All I had was my mother’s inheritance.'"
"I looked that up — it’s about $15, 16 million."
SMELL THE PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISM:
"So, listen, we have only heard from one side, but that one side at this point rings very true."
Well, that'd solve a lot of problems with the court system... only hear one side of the argument.

IT GETS BETTER:insert alt text here
"They did not stand up for their own, because their own was married to a black woman, had a black child."
Say what, bruh?

I FEEL HER PAIN, JEEVES:
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who bought a $14.7 million home in Montecito, have founded a yet-to-be-named production company and signed a multiyear deal with Netflix.
The streaming service is known for backing up Brink’s trucks when it wants to be in business with high-profile people."
LAST WORD:   President Grandad is on board...insert alt text here
“White House press secretary Jen Psaki praised the 'courage' of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry for their primetime sit-down with Oprah Winfrey. "That's certainly something the president believes."