23 February 2020

Diversity is our streng...

...sweet freakin baby jebus!!!insert alt text here
A 64-year-old Scarborough woman, Hang-Kam Annie Chiu was bludgeoned to death with a hammer Friday night, Toronto Police confirmed Saturday.

The accused, Saad Akhtar, a 30-year-old Scarborough man, turned himself in to police and has been charged with first-degree murder.

Police did not specify whether the attack was random or not.
Homicide #11

Perhaps Psycho Saad can "turn his life around" like this Ontario murderer of note...
“When I was nine, I was an altar server; when I was 14, I was a straight-A student; when I was 19, I was facing first-degree murder,” Rohan George tells The Canadian Press. “When I'm 34, I'm being called to the bar. Life isn't linear.”
Two years from conviction to full parole for a kidnap/murder... that'll teach him.