04 January 2023

I'M SO OLD I REMEMBER PRE-SHEEPLE CANADA

insert alt text here
-- In an uber-curious (and slightly enraged) state, I put out a call on Twitter asking to speak with Canadians who had also been injured by the shots. Over the next few weeks, my Twitter page and inbox were flooded with hundreds of people sharing horrific stories of their severe COVID-19 shot reactions. There were far too many to include in one article, so I chose to showcase just three harrowing stories." --
YOU SAY MARTIAL LAW LIKE ITS A BAD THING...
-- "'It was a political decision to throw out the Charter of Rights and Freedoms to put those fines in place in the first place, and I think it can be a political decision to make amends and apologize for it and eliminate them.'" --
MEANWHILE BACK IN THE FOURTH REICH...
BERLIN -- "A German doctor was sentenced late Monday to two years and nine months in prison for illegally issuing more than 4,000 people with exemptions from wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic."